! STOP BENDING NOW !

Saturday 9 February 2013

JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE HAPPILY !




 

In this poster  I am indicating  that how much long journey i faced due to my severe illness from childhood , attended multiple major and complicated spinal surgeries despite of maximum life risk and still fighting from all complications happily . So Never Bothered from your Illness. If god Close one Door , then open other !!!!

Hope this poster will Motivate such  Person/Patients with Scoliois/KyphoScoliosis along with their Parents/Relatives  who sometimes face difficulty to take a decision for Instrumental/Non Instrumental Spinal Surgery  !!!

In short , Where is a Will , There is a way !!!!




At Last ,  I am Ending from my Poetry  : -



Life is the Name of fight

!!! So Fight and Love yourself till Your Last Breathe !!!!!


My Pain is Mine ,
My Love is Divine ,
I can roam , I Can run ,
Does'nt matter , if I have bend spine ,
My Limbs are weak but grips are strong ,
My Motto is clear , to bring sunshine ,
I laugh in pain , and challenging hurdles ,
I find solutions , whether difficulties are Nine ,
Fighting from life , fighting for breathing
Fighting for dignity , fighting from illness,
Its my Luck , what god written for me ,
Accepting happily , Without regret
When Seeing in the sky , listening slow sound as God Saying !
That Day will come , when You will recover from All such !!!!
Just Believe on me , and Be happy forever !!
And Do the things , On Your terms and Conditions !!
Nothing will go Wrong !!! 


With Regards :
Mohd Faisal Nawaz

No comments:

Post a Comment